|Fino a 9||€ 119,00 (€ 145,18) *|
|Da 10||€ 113,05 (€ 137,92) *|
|Da 50||€ 107,10 (€ 130,66) *|
|Da 100||€ 101,15 (€ 123,40) *|
|Da 500||€ 89,25 (€ 108,89) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100978
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100978 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0725LP-01-100-2L
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0725LP-01-100-2L is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 (15T-100T) and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. The 2 x 50 pin headers with a 2.54 mm standard pitch are perfect for breadboard or low cost dual layer PCB.
Trenz HyperBus enabled reference designs are typically bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the commercially proven, low-cost, low-circuit area, high performance, HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd.
Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is commercially proven in both Intel and Xilinx projects, and was selected by Intel. This FREE HBMC IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required. You can check for and obtain the latest version of the FREE evaluation HBMC IP from S/Labs website for Xilinx and Intel. Please send your HBMC IP support questions to email@example.com.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T-2CSG324C
- Commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for breadboard use
- 1.8 V single supply with on board voltage regulators
- 95 I/O's (42 + 42 + 3 + 8)
- 25 MHz system clock (100 MHz can be customized on request)
- I2C EEPROM
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG/UART connector
- One user LED
- optional HyperRAM (8 bis 32 MByte) or HyperFlash
HyperRAM from Cypress cypress.com/products/hyperram-memory
HyperFlash from Cypress cypress.com/products/hyperflash-nor-flash-memory
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0725LP-01-100-2L Board without soldered pin headers
- 2 x pin header, straight, double row
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.