|Fino a 9||€ 399,00 (€ 486,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 359,10 (€ 438,10) *|
|Da 25||€ 339,15 (€ 413,76) *|
|Da 50||€ 319,20 (€ 389,42) *|
|Da 100||€ 299,25 (€ 365,09) *|
|Da 250||€ 279,30 (€ 340,75) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Questo prodotto sarà rilasciato il 30 gennaio 2018
- Codice Mirifica: 100979
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100979 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0715-04-30-1I3
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This module is identically constructed to the TE0715-04-30-1I, except there are 2.5 mm Samtec connectors.
The Trenz Electronic TE0715-04-30-1I3 are industrial-grade Xilinx Zynq-7000 System on Modules with 4 MGT Links, a gigabit Ethernet transceiver (physical layer), 8 GBit (1 GByte) DDR3L SDRAM with 32-bit width, 32 MByte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq 7030 XC7Z030-1SBG485I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY) with SGMII
- MAC Address EEPROM
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-Bit-wide 1 GByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- Programmable Clock Generator: Transceiver Clock (default 125 MHz)
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin and 1 × 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 132 FPGA I/O's (65 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 PS-MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- 4 GTP/GTX Tranceivers
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters: 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail; 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail; 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- User LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.All Xilinx Vivado Versions
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1x TE0715-04-30-1I3 Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
- as shown, without spacer bolts and screws -
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.