Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100982
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100982 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 290-028
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Does your project need a motor with precise positioning, low-speed torque, and accurate speed control? You’re in luck! Already a popular component in our chipKIT Starter Kit, this 4-phase stepper motor divides its rotation down to 64 discrete steps (5.625° per step) and can operate in either unipolar or bipolar mode. Add in small size, good power consumption, and plenty of online resources, and this motor can open up a whole new range of possibilities for the designer.
What is a stepper motor?
Stepper motors induce rotation using electromagnets arranged concentrically around a gear on the motor’s output shaft. As these electromagnets are also toothed, energizing them in the right combination will attract the gear’s teeth and hold the motor in a specific position. They’re not as good at constant, high-speed rotation, but for precision and accuracy they can’t be beat.
- Number of phase: 4
- Step angle: 5.625°/25
- Operating voltage: DC 5V (terminal voltage)
- Excitation: 1-2 phase excitation
- Winding resistance: 120±10%Ω at 25°C
- Pull-in torque: 200g. cm min, 100pps DC5V
- Stepping Accuracy: 5.625°±7%
- Pull-in rateL 600pps min
- Moderating ratioL 1/25
- 1 x Stepper Motor
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer part name: Stepper Motor
- Manufacturer part code: 290-028
Other Digilent products available on request.