|Fino a 9||€ 119,00 (€ 145,18) *|
|Da 10||€ 107,10 (€ 130,66) *|
|Da 25||€ 101,15 (€ 123,40) *|
|Da 50||€ 95,20 (€ 116,14) *|
|Da 100||€ 89,25 (€ 108,89) *|
|Da 250||€ 83,30 (€ 101,63) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100994
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100994 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0714-02-50-2IC6
- A magazzino: 33
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The TE0714-02-50-2IC6 is identical to the TE0714-02-50-2I, except the 1.8 V configuration.
The Trenz Electronic TE0714-02-50-2IC6 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 35T, 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than half a credit card, at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A50T-2CSG325I
- Special 1.8 V configuration
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- Size: 4 x 3 cm
- 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- Plug-on Modul with 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 144 FPGA I/O's (max 68 differential)
- XADC Analog Input
- 4 GTP (high-performance transceiver) lanes
- Optimized I/O and power pins for good signal integrity
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (AES)
- One user LED
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.All Xilinx Vivado Versions
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1 x TE0714-02-50-2IC6 Trenz Electronic Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.