|Fino a 9||€ 64,00 (€ 78,08) *|
|Da 10||€ 60,80 (€ 74,18) *|
|Da 50||€ 57,60 (€ 70,27) *|
|Da 100||€ 54,40 (€ 66,37) *|
|Da 500||€ 48,00 (€ 58,56) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Prodotto disponibile dal 16 gennaio 2019
- Codice Mirifica: 100997
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100997 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0725-03-35-2C
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0725-03-35-2C is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 35T, 8 MByte HyperRAM and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. The 2 x 50 pin header with a 2.54 mm standard pitch fits perfect on a prefboard.
Trenz HyperBus enabled reference designs are typically bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the commercially proven, low-cost, low-circuit area, high performance, HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd.
Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is commercially proven in both Intel and Xilinx projects, and was selected by Intel. This FREE HBMC IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required. You can check for and obtain the latest version of the FREE evaluation HBMC IP from S/Labs website for Xilinx and Intel. Please send your HBMC IP support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A35T-2CSG324C (15T and up to 100T)
- commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for prefboard use
- 87 Ein-/Ausgänge (42 + 42 + 3)
- 100 MHz System-Taktung
- I2C EEPROM
- 3.3V Einzelstromversorgung durch On-Board-
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG connector
- 2 LEDs
- Optional POF Fiber Optical Adapter (125/250 MBit/s)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0725-03-35-2C Board
- 3 x pin header, straight, double row, for J1 and J2 as well as JB1
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.