|Fino a 9||€ 149,00 (€ 181,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 134,10 (€ 163,60) *|
|Da 25||€ 126,65 (€ 154,51) *|
|Da 50||€ 119,20 (€ 145,42) *|
|Da 100||€ 111,75 (€ 136,34) *|
|Da 250||€ 104,30 (€ 127,25) *|
|Da 500||€ 96,85 (€ 118,16) *|
|Da 1000||€ 89,40 (€ 109,07) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101024
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101024 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0600-03I
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Trenz Electronic GigaBee XC6SLX series are industrial FPGA micromodules integrating a leading-edge Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, Gigabit ethernet transceiver (physical layer), two independent banks of 16-bit-wide 128 MBytes DDR3 SDRAM (optional 2 x 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks), 16 MBytes SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via robust board-to-board (B2B) connectors.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Cryptographic hardware module
- Digital signal processing
- Embedded educational platform
- Embedded industrial OEM platform
- Embedded system design
- Emulation platforms
- FPGA graphics
- Image processing
- IP (intellectual property) cores
- Low-power design
- Parallel processing
- Rapid prototyping
- Reconfigurable computing
- System-on-Chip (SoC) development
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, depending on model: LX45, LX100 or LX150
- FPGA Design Security Solution
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed GBit Ethernet transceiver (PHY)
- 2 independent 16-bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
(optional: 2 independent 4 GBit (512 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks)
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- JTAG port (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- JTAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- Up to 52 differential, up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- High-efficiency DC-DC switching regulators
- 125 MHz reference clock signal
- Single-ended custom oscillator (option)
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX100 or larger)
- 1 user LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA
- 10/100/1000 GBit Ethernet transceiver (physical layer) Marvell Semiconductor 88E1111
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 48-bit node address chip Maxim Integrated Products DS2502-E48 (contains valid MAC adress)
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 100-pin high-speed (up to 10.0 GHz / 20 Gbps) hermaphroditic strips LSHM-150-04.0-L-DV-A-S-K-TR
- Up to 52 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- Up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- Ethernet (PHY), JTAG and SPI pins available on B2B strips
- 4.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 2 x 800 mA DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- Processor supervisory circuits with power-fail and watchdog Texas Instruments TPS3705-33
- 125 MHz clock signal (system + user)
- Footprint for custom single-ended oscillator (option)
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Dimensions: 50 mm × 40 mm (20 cm²)
- Stacking hight: 8 mm
- Maximum height on carrier board surface: 12 mm (standard connectors)
- Weight: 17.2 ± 0.1 g
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
for Trenz Electronic modules with Spartan-3A, -3E and Spartan-6 LX45/LX75
ISE Design Suite: WebPACK Edition
ISE WebPACK delivers a complete, front-to-back design flow providing instant access to the ISE features and functionality at no cost.
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x GigaBee module TE0600-03I
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.