|Fino a 9||€ 169,00 (€ 206,18) *|
|Da 10||€ 152,10 (€ 185,56) *|
|Da 25||€ 143,65 (€ 175,25) *|
|Da 50||€ 135,20 (€ 164,94) *|
|Da 100||€ 126,75 (€ 154,64) *|
|Da 250||€ 118,30 (€ 144,33) *|
|Da 500||€ 109,85 (€ 134,02) *|
|Da 1000||€ 101,40 (€ 123,71) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101027
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101027 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0600-03B
- A magazzino: 25
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Trenz Electronic TE0600-03B GigaBee XC6SLX series are industrial FPGA micromodules integrating a leading-edge Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, Gigabit ethernet transceiver (physical layer), two independent banks of 16-bit-wide 128 MBytes DDR3 SDRAM (optional 2 x 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks), 16 MBytes SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via robust board-to-board (B2B) connectors.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Cryptographic hardware module
- Digital signal processing
- Embedded educational platform
- Embedded industrial OEM platform
- Embedded system design
- Emulation platforms
- FPGA graphics
- Image processing
- IP (intellectual property) cores
- Low-power design
- Parallel processing
- Rapid prototyping
- Reconfigurable computing
- System-on-Chip (SoC) development
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA, depending on model: LX45, LX100 or LX150
- FPGA Design Security Solution
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed GBit Ethernet transceiver (PHY)
- 2 independent 16-bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
(optional: 2 independent 4 GBit (512 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM in 2 banks)
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- JTAG port (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- TAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- Up to 52 differential, up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- High-efficiency DC-DC switching regulators
- 125 MHz reference clock signal
- Single-ended custom oscillator (option)
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX100 or larger)
- 1 user LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA
- 10/100/1000 GBit Ethernet transceiver (physical layer) Marvell Semiconductor 88E1111
- 128 MBit (16 MByte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 48-bit node address chip Maxim Integrated Products DS2502-E48 (contains valid MAC adress)
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 100-pin high-speed (up to 10.0 GHz / 20 Gbps) hermaphroditic strips LSHM-150-04.0-L-DV-A-S-K-TR
- Up to 52 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- Up to 109 single-ended (+ 1 dual-purpose) FPGA input/output pins available on B2B strips
- Ethernet (PHY), JTAG and SPI pins available on B2B strips
- 4.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 2 x 800 mA DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- Processor supervisory circuits with power-fail and watchdog Texas Instruments TPS3705-33
- 125 MHz clock signal (system + user)
- Footprint for custom single-ended oscillator (option)
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Dimensions: 50 mm × 40 mm (20 cm²)
- Stacking hight: 8 mm
- Maximum height on carrier board surface: 12 mm (standard connectors)
- Weight: 17.2 ± 0.1 g
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
for Trenz Electronic modules with Spartan-6 LX100/LX150
ISE Design Suite (purchase of a software license is necessary)
ISE design suite supports the Spartan-6, Virtex-6, and CoolRunner devices, as well as their previous generation families. ISE design suite runs on Windows XP/7/Server and Linux operating systems. Additionally, ISE supports Spartan-6 devices on Windows 10.
Download and further information:
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x GigaBee module TE0600-03B commercial temperature range
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.