Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101045
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101045 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-321 + 6002-592-000
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Sale of academic articles only within Germany and Austria.
You will receive the Analog Discovery 2 (academic) together with the NI Multisim Student Edition Circuit Design and Simulation Software 14.0.
NI Multisim Software
NI Multisim is an analog, digital, and power circuits teaching environment, enabling student exploration of electronic behavior through pedagogical features built upon industry-standard SPICE simulation. With intuitive and interactive learning features, student understand foundational electronics topics and can then transition to circuit design and layout with the NI Ultiboard printed circuit board development environment.
NI Circuit Design Suite 14.0 For Windows XP or newer.
The NI Circuit Design Suite combines NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard into a single integrated bundle for all student learning and design needs. This analog, digital and power circuit learning platform includes a powerful suite of virtual instruments and analyses to view simulated measurements on the PC desktop. The NI Ultiboard software allows students to design a printed circuit board, view it in 3D and prepare for fabrication.
Analog Discovery 2
Digilent Analog Discovery 2, developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, is a multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed signal circuits of all kinds. The low-cost Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms 2015 (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments.
The Analog Discovery 2 was designed for students in typical university-based circuits and electronics classes. Its features and specifications, as well as the additional requirements of operating from USB or external power, maintaining the small and portable form factor, the robustness to withstand student use in a variety of environments, and low-cost are based directly on feedback that was obtained from numerous professors from several universities. Meeting all of these requirements proved challenging; however, the task ultimately generated some new and innovative circuits. This document describes the Analog Discovery 2's circuits, with the intent of providing a better understanding of its electrical functions, operations, and a more detailed description of the hardware’s features and limitations. It is not intended to provide enough information to enable complete duplication of the Analog Discovery 2, or to allow users to design custom configurations for programmable parts in the design.
- Two-channel oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 20MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 250mW max for each supply or 500mW total when powered through USB
- 700mA max or 2.1W max for each supply when using an external wall power supply
Analog Discovery 2 Introduction 06:00
More information about the Analog Discovery 2 is available on our website at: http://store.digilentinc.com/analog-discovery-2/
Reference and support materials are available on our Wiki: https://reference.digilentinc.com/analog_discovery_2:analog_discovery_2
Thank you for watching!
Scope of Delivery
- One Analog Discovery 2
- One NI Multisim Student Edition Circuit Design and Simulation Software 14.0
- One regular-sized project box
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Analog Discovery 2 100 MSPS Scope, Logic Analyzer and Variable Power Supply/NI Multisim Student Edition Circuit Design and Simulation Software 14.0
- Manufacturer's article number AD2: 410-321
- Manufacturer's article number NI Multisim Software: 6002-592-000
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Product page NI Multisim Software at Digilent Inc.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Articles with academic pricing may be sold by us only within Germany and Austria. If you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering.