|Fino a 9||€ 199,00 (€ 242,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 179,10 (€ 218,50) *|
|Da 25||€ 169,15 (€ 206,36) *|
|Da 50||€ 159,20 (€ 194,22) *|
|Da 100||€ 149,25 (€ 182,09) *|
|Da 250||€ 139,30 (€ 169,95) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 101047
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-101047 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0705-04
- A magazzino: 62
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The baseboard TE0705 is a "downgraded" version from TE0701 and it provides low-cost connection and extension to the Trenz Electronic TE07xx series with a standard footprint of 4 x 5 cm.
As little as possible has been changed in functionality (except the functionality that was removed).
Supported functional range: Wiki Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm carrier boards
- Trenz 4 x 5 Module Socket (3x Samtec connectors)
- RJ45 GbE Ethernet
- MicroUSB connector (Device, Host or OTG Modes)
- SD Card connector
- High performance DCDC converter for local supplies
- Carrier controller Lattice MachXO2 CPLD
- 1200 Macrocell CPLD with Block RAM, Flash and PLL
- 8 User LEDs mappable to different functions
- 2 User Pushbuttons mappable to different functions
- 80 I/O's
- USB JTAG Interface
- Mini USB connector
- Compatible with Xilinx tools
- Based on FT2232H USB chip
Changes from TE0701
- PMOD connectors changed to IDC headers
- FMC connector removed and replaced by two dual-row 100 mil pin-headers
- HDMI removed completely
- CL connector removed
- USB connector position changed
- 5 pin header support added on both USB interfaces
- 12V DC power input connector changed to different type
- 1 x TE0705-04 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm footprint
- 1 x Mini-Fit JR JR Receptacle 2Pol.
- 4 x Mini-Fit® Female Crimp Terminal 18-24 AWG
Use with TE0715-xx-30-xx
For use with TE0715-xx-30-xx or any other 4 x 5 module that has some banks without 3.3V tolerance the I/O voltage must be changed by moving the jumper J21 to position "VADJ".It may be requried to update the CPLD on TE0705 first.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.