Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 101067-1
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101067-1 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: CDTop Technology
- Codice produttore: PA1010DAA19220027
- A magazzino: 12
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The CDTop CD-PA1010D module utilizes the MediaTek new generation GNSS Chipset MT3333 that support various location and navigation applications, including autonomous GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, SBAS(note) ranging (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS), QZSS, DGPS and AGPS. It support up to 210 PRN channels with 99 search channels and 33 simultaneous tracking channels.
It is the industry’s highest level of sensitivity (-165dBm) and instant Time-to-First Fix (TTFF).
Precise GNSS signal processing give the ultra-precise positioning under low receptive, high velocity conditions. Up to 12 multi-tone active interference canceller (ISSCC2011 award), customer can have more flexibility in system design.
The power management modes are described below, and can be enabled via command:
- Full Power Continuous - for best GNSS performance
- Power saving mode to optimize power consumption:
- Standby mode
- Periodic mode
- AlwaysLocate™ mode
- Backup mode
The excellent low power consumption of CD-PA1010D make it easier to applied to power sensitive devices, especially portable applications, need not worry about operating time anymore and user can get more fun.
It also combined with many advanced features including EASY™, EPO™, and logger function.
- 33 tracking/ 99 acquisition-channel GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO receiver
- Interfaces: UART, I2C
- Built-in 10 x 10 x 4.0 mm ceramic patch antenna on the top of module
- Dimension: 10 x 10 x 6.8 mm, LLC
- Ultra- High Sensitivity
- Acquisition -148dBm
- Tracking -165dBm(Hot start)
- Re-acquisition -163dBm(Cold start)
- Power Consumption(@3.3V)
- Acquisition 36mA(Typical)
- Tracking 28mA(Typical)
- Power saving mode
- Backup mode 18uA(Typical)
- Positioning Accuracy
- Typical < 3.0m
- SBAS < 2.5m
- Power Management Mode
- Full power continuous
- Power save mode
- Backup mode
- NMEA standard
- Free Firmware Customization
- Basic Functions
- Advanced Functions
- Wearable Device
- Asset management
- Handheld Device
- M2M application
- Security industry
- Tablet PC/PLB/MID