Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101078-1
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101078-1 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Teltonika
- Codice produttore: TRUSIMCARD1
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
Truphone Io3 SIM for IoT/M2M by Teltonika
400 MB within 5 years by Teltonika
The SIM comes pre-activated with 400 Mbyte of IoT (Internet Of Things) / M2M (machine to machine) data connectivity to be consumed within 5 years, renewable at the same conditions.
The SIM comes ready to use and can be monitored and managed through the Io3 SIM Management Platform (also known as IoT Connectivity Management Platform (CMP), IoT Management Platform or Io3 dashboard). View demo account: https://iot.truphone.com/demo-login/
- 400 MB of data within 5 years per SIM
- coverage: EU + CH + NO + RU + TR + UA
- all formats in one package:
- 1FF ( ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1, also referred to as credit card size),
- 2FF (also referred to as: mini SIM)
- 3FF (also referred to as: micro SIM)
- 4FF (also referred to as: nano SIM)
- free technical support: support.truphone.com = www.truphone.com/support/
- renewable at the same conditions
- SMS available upon request
- Minimum billed data packet: 1 kbyte
- Session set-up: free
- Idle session time out: 7 days
- Plan optimised for Teltonika FM vehicle tracking devices.
- Verified, validated and approved by Teltonika on Teltonika FM devices.
- Compatible with every cellular device, software platform and network topology.
The vast majority of professional Teltonika customers consumes between 3 to 6 megabyte/month (i.e. 180 to 360 MB in 5 years) per correctly configured Teltonika FM device.
The SIM comes pre-activated and ready to go. Simply install it into a device and then manage connectivity via the Truphone Io3 dashboard.
Mirifica shall verify identity of SIM customers:
- enterprises: billing and shipping details shall match business registration data;
- consumers: identity card, billing and shipping details shall be consistent with a current bank statement or utility bill.
Io3: Three forms. One platform. Limitless possibilites.
The planet is your playground. Create scaleable products that connect effortlessly from almost anywhere.
1. One-click deployment
Automatically deploy and device across every network worldwide, at the simple push of a button. It's never been that easy.
2. Single-point management
All your devices are monitored and managed from one single point, making them easier to upgrade, restore and support.
3. Easy, predictable pricing
Payment plans are tailored to you and offer a range of options based on location and data requirements.
We support all modules with PTCRF / GCF certifications.
Most cellular modules are known to work well with the Truphone SIM and connectivity. To guarantee full compatibility, we recommend to use a recommended module.
The Io3 connectivity advantage:
- Comprehensive and robust coverage with multiple network operators servicing each region.
- Access to all network types on demand: 2G, 3G, 4G & LPWAN.
- Premium customer streaming experience with local, high-speed breakouts to reduce latency.
- Enhanced bottom line with both high and low-usage plans, close-to-local rates, and flexible billing options.
How can I access the Truphone IoT Connectivity Management Platform?
If you are not a customer yet of Truphone, please order this Truphone Io3 SIM for IoT/M2M.
The Truphone IoT Connectivity Management Platform (CMP) is available at https://iot.truphone.com for existing Truphone IoT customers.
Mirifica should have sent your company the login details of the designated user.
If your company is an existing Truphone IoT customer but you don't have an account, please request it from your company Admin.
If you have an account but don't remember the login details, use your work email address and reset your password at https://iot.truphone.com/password-reset/.
What is the Truphone IoT APN configuration?
The default Truphone IoT APN is: truphone.com (without authentication).
Please refer to the SIM card information page on the IoT Connectivity Management Platform for specific customer APN configurations.
Which devices work with the Truphone IoT SIMs?
All standard cellular devices with PTCRB and GCF certifications should work with the Truphone IoT SIM. However, there are devices which may require specific configuration or module firmware. Please contact our customer services team if you have any difficulties.
Truphone certifies devices and cellular modules on an ongoing basis. Please refer to Truphone website for a list of certified and recommended modules by Truphone.
The mirifica advantage
- pre-sales support
- post-sales support
- first-level technical support (direct)
- second-level technical support (official)
- FM devices: FOTA WEB (free) fm.teltonika.lt
- RUT devices: remote management system (subscription based) rms.teltonika.lt