Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101372
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101372 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-330
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod JSTK2
With a two-axis joystick on a center button, a trigger button, and a programmable RGB LED capable of 24-bit color, the Digilent Pmod JSTK2 is ideally suited for embedded or digital systems that require proportional control from the user, such as robotic applications. The Pmod JSTK2 utilizes two potentiometers oriented orthogonally to one another and are manipulated by moving the joystick in the X and Y directions. As the joystick moves, the voltage output at the sweep pin of each potentiometer changes and is measured by the 10-bit ADC present on the embedded PIC16F1618 microcontroller. The raw measured data is stored at a rate of 100 Hz as a 16-bit right-justified variable in RAM with the upper 6 bits masked with zeros. We have created some fantastic 3D printed cases for the Pmod JSTK2. If you have access to a 3D printer, or 3D printing services, you can print these yourself using the links below!
Please find the links to the 3D files on the product page at Digilent Inc.
The Pmod JSTK2 is the replacement for Pmod JSTK.
- Embedded PIC16F1618 microcontroller
- Factory calibrated two-axis resistive joystick
- Center joystick button
- Trigger-style pushbutton
- 24-bit RGB LED
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- Library and example code available in resource center
- MPIDE library and demo code
- Arduino IDE library and example code
- How to Use the PmodJSTK With the WF32 - Community Project
- Plug and Play Pmods Using LabVIEW - Community Project
- How to Build Your Own Claw Game Structure - Community Project
- How to Use a Joystick With an FPGA - Community Project
- Building Jousting Robots - Community Project
- Using a Joystick to Control Stepper Motors with an FPGA - Community Project
Scope of Delivery
- Pmod JSTK2 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
- Plastic motion limiter
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod JSTK2: Two-axis Joystick
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-330