Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101376
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101376 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-346-20
- A magazzino: 11
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Arty Z7-20 enables maker pros, engineers, system integrators and designers to get started quickly on their embedded vision designs. The ready-to-use development platform builds on Xilinx All Programmable SoC Zynq 7020.
A recent project on Hackster.io by Adam Taylor exemplifies how one can combine Arty Z7-20 and Python for the implementation of their ideas. Python developers for the first-time are able to exploit the capabilities and performance provided by programmable logic. While FPGA developers also benefited as they were able to integrate the high-level capabilities of Python with their FPGA designs.
It is targeted at custom video applications and capable of real-time video processing through the on board 512MB DDR3 and HDMI inputs and outputs.
User can use SDSoC™ development environment from Xilinx, which provides a C/C++ ASSP-like programming experience to improve productivity for system architecture definition and application development. The combined a versatile Arty Z7-20 hardware platform with SDSoC, software development tools can let users build a range of embedded vision systems.
- XC7Z020-1CLG400C with 650MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- 512MB DDR3 with 16-bit bus @ 1050Mbps
- 16MB Quad-SPI Flash
- microSD slot
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- HDMI sink port (input) & HDMI source port (output)
- PWM driven mono audio output with 3.5mm jack
- Two 12 pins Pmod connectors
- USB-UART bridge
- USB OTG PHY (supports host only)
- Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
- Powered from USB or any 7V-15V external power source
- USB-JTAG Programming
3 Target Applications
- Embedded Vision
- Embedded System
- Motor control
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Arty Z7 with Zynq XC7Z020-1CLG400C in a Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam
- Vivado Design Suite voucher not included - Vivado Design Suite Edition is available for free download (Vivado WebPACK)
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-346-20