|Fino a 9||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 10||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 25||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 50||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 100||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 250||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 500||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
|Da 1000||€ 688,00 (€ 818,72) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101465
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101465 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Red Pitaya
- Codice produttore: STEMLAB 125-14 ULTIMATE KIT
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
STEMLab is available in two versions and both offer the same functions and features with the difference in technical specification of high-frequency inputs and outputs, RAM capacity some other differences (find more info in the table below). They are addressed to target different groups and/or needs.
The STEMlab 125-14 Ultimate Kit contains the STEMlab 14 Board. It has 14bit input/output channels for highly accurate measurement results in professional environment.
Find more details here: redpitaya.com/boards/stemlab-boards/
Red Pitaya products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. No other express or implied warranties are provided. 30 day return policy & 1 year warranty.
|Processor||Processor DUAL CORE ARM CORTEX A9 DUAL CORE ARM CORTEX A9|
|FPGA||FPGA Xilinx Zynq 7010 SOC Xilinx Zynq 7010 SOC|
|System memory||Micro SD up to 32GB|
|Console connection||micro USB|
|Power connector||Micro USB|
|Power consumption||5V, 2A max|
Scope of Delivery
- STEMlab 125-14 board
- Accessories (preloaded SD card 4GB C6, interchangeable power supply, 1 m Ethernet cable)
- 6 different applications (Logic analyzer Pro, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Bode Analyzer, LCR meter)
- 2 x Oscilloscope probes
- 2 x SMA to BNC adapters
- Sensor Extension Module
- 2 x 50 ohm terminations
- 2 x SMA T adapter
- Aluminium case for STEMlab board
- Connectivity (Ethernet, WIFI)
- Wi-Fi Dongle
- Marketplace access
- MATLAB/LABVIEW remote control
- Possibility to create own app (open source code available)
* Calibration is performed in noise controlled environment. Inputs and outputs gains are calibrated with 0.02% and 0.003% DC reference voltage standards. Input gains calibration is performed in medium size timebase range. Red Pitaya STEMlab board is a non-shielded device and its inputs/outputs ground is not connected to the earth grounding. To achieve calibration results stated below, Red Pitaya must be grounded and shielded.
- Manufacturer: Red Pitaya
- Manufacturer's article name: STEMlab 125-10 Ultimate kit