Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101530
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101530 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: MYIR
- Codice produttore: MYC-C3358-512N512D-100-C
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
MYIR is a third party partner of TI, welcome to use MYIR's TI products!
The TI AM335x microprocessors, based on the ARM Cortex-A8, operating at up to 1GHz, are enhanced with image, graphics processing, peripherals and industrial interface options such as EtherCAT and PROFIBUS. The device
supports the following high-level operating systems (HLOSs) that are available free of charge from TI:
The AM335x microprocessor contains these subsystems:
• Microprocessor unit (MPU) subsystem based on the ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor.
• POWERVR SGX™ Graphics Accelerator subsystem for 3D graphics acceleration to support display
and gaming effects.
• The Programmable Real-Time Unit and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS) is separate
from the ARM core, allowing independent operation and clocking for greater efficiency and flexibility.
The PRU-ICSS enables additional peripheral interfaces and real-time protocols such as EtherCAT,
PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS, Ethernet Powerlink,
Sercos, and others.
Function Block Diagram of MYC-AM335X
Dimension Chart of MYC-AM335X
MYIR’s MYC-AM335X CPU module supports for Linux, Android and WinCE and is provided with software packages. Many peripheral drivers are in source code to help accelerate customers’ designs with a stable and reliable hardware and software platform. The software features are summarized as below:
MYC-AM335X CPU Module Top-view
MYC-AM335X CPU Module Bottom-view
MYD-AM335X Base Board
MYD-AM335X Development Board
Price and Ordering
1. Are the JTAG pin available on the module?Question:
Are the JTAG pin available on the MYC-AM335X module?
We have brought our the JTAG signals to the reserved J1 debug interface on the MYC-AM335X CPU module. Please check the image below. The J1 interface is marked in Red box.