Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 101558
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101558 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-317
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Multi-Touch Display Shield is a gorgeous 2.8“ touchscreen display with a powerful on-board microcontroller that performs graphics processing tasks. The display is a capacitive touchscreen with QVGA resolution (320×240) and 2 finger multi-touch support.
The most compelling aspect of the Multi-Touch Display Shield is the programming experience provided by its Multi-Touch Display System (MTDS) Firmware and the associated libraries. These allow you to design sleek, stylish user interfaces quickly and with very little code. The timing dependent tasks are handled by the firmware, so integrating the display into existing projects is also a snap. Some of the key functionality provided by the libraries include the ability to draw basic shapes and text, draw images stored on microSD with binary transparency, draw buttons and easily check if they have been pressed, and check the status and location of the user's two fingers. The libraries are supported in Arduino IDE and Xilinx SDK, and have been tested with Arduino, chipKIT, and Arty host boards.
- 2.8" Display with QVGA resolution (320×240)
- 2 Finger Capacitive touch panel
- Controlled by PIC 32MZ
- Free Multi-Touch Display System (MTDS) firmware/library for Arduino IDE
- Easily draw images with binary transparency from files stored on microSD
- Compatible to Arduino, chipKIT, and Arty host boards
- 1 x 2.8" Multi-Touch Display Shield
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Multi-Touch Display Shield: Smart Display
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-317
Other Digilent products available on request.