Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Questo prodotto sarà rilasciato il 21 settembre 2017
- Codice Mirifica: 101561
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-101561 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore:
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This bundle contains an Arty Z7-20 Zynq-7000 development board and a Xilinx SDSoC voucher.
The Arty Z7-20 enables maker pros, engineers, system integrators and designers to get started quickly on their embedded vision designs. The ready-to-use development platform builds on Xilinx All Programmable SoC Zynq 7020.
It is targeted at custom video applications and capable of real-time video processing through the on board 512MB DDR3 and HDMI inputs and outputs.
User can use SDSoC™ development environment from Xilinx, which provides a C/C++ ASSP-like programming experience to improve productivity for system architecture definition and application development. The combined a versatile Arty Z7-20 hardware platform with SDSoC, software development tools can let users build a range of embedded vision systems.
- XC7Z020-1CLG400C with 650MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- 512MB DDR3 with 16-bit bus @ 1050Mbps
- 16MB Quad-SPI Flash
- microSD slot
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- HDMI sink port (input) & HDMI source port (output)
- PWM driven mono audio output with 3.5mm jack
- Two 12 pins Pmod connectors
- USB-UART bridge
- USB OTG PHY (supports host only)
- Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
- Powered from USB or any 7V-15V external power source
- USB-JTAG Programming
3 Target Applications
- Embedded Vision
- Embedded System
- Motor control
- 1 x Arty Z7 Development Board in a Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam
- 1 x Xilinx SDSoC voucher
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
Other Digilent products available on request.