Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101598
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101598 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-345
- A magazzino: 4
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod VGA
The Pmod VGA provides a VGA port to any board with Pmod connectivity. The VGA port can be used to drive standard displays such as televisions and monitors. The host board must be capable of driving a fast parallel data bus in order to properly drive a display with the Pmod VGA.
- Standard VGA port for connecting commonly found displays
- 12-bit RGB444 color depth
- Simple, high-speed R-2R resistor ladder DAC
- High-speed buffers support pixel clocks up to 150 MHZ
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.7“ × 1.7” (4.3 cm × 4.3 cm)
- Dual 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
Scope of Delivery
- Pmod VGA in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod VGA: Video Graphics Array
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-345