Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101653
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101653 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: XILINX
- Codice produttore: AES-MINIZED-7Z007-G
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This article is distributed only within Germany!
MiniZed is a single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board. This compact design features on-board connectivity through USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Peripherals can be plugged into dual Pmod-compatible connectors, the Arduino-compatible shield interface or the USB 2.0 host interface. JTAG circuitry is incorporated onto the MiniZed base board, so with a single micro- USB cable to your laptop you are already up and running. User LED's, a button and a switch allow for a physical board interface.
Micron memory solutions are presented for QSPI flash, DDR3L memory and on-board eMMC instead of an external SD card. The Murata Type 1DX wireless solution incorporates 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth 4.1, which provides both Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy (BLE). The integrated power supply from Dialog generates all on-board voltages, while an auxiliary supply input can be used to power designs that require additional current. From STMicro there is an on-board motion and temperature sensor, as well as a digital microphone.
- Dialog Semiconductor PMIC
- Micron 512 MB DDR3L,128 Mb QSPI flash, 8GB eMMC
- Murata Bluetooth 4.1 plus EDR
- Murata Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- On-board USB to JTAG and debug UART circuit
- ST Micor Accelerometer & Temperature sensor
- ST Micro Digital MEMS microphone
- USB 2.0 host (Microchip PHY), 2 x Pmod, Arduino interface
- User button, switch, 2 x OSRAM bi-element LEDs
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z007S SoC
Scope of Delivery
- MiniZed development board
- Micro USB cable
- Voucher for SDSoC license from Xilinx