Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101665
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101665 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Red Pitaya
- Codice produttore: STEMLAB LCR METER
- A magazzino: 11
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This application will turn your STEMLab into an affordable LCR meter. It is the perfect tool for educators, students, makers, hobbyists and professionals seeking affordable, highly functional test and measurement equipment. The Resistor, Capacitors and Inductors are basic components of all electrical circuits and working on your projects you will definitely need to measure some components laying around on your working bench. The STEMLab LCR meter will enable you to do that quickly and accurately just by switching from one application to another.
Notice: To use the LCR meter application an additional extension module is needed. All Red Pitaya applications are web-based and don't require the installation of any native software. Users can access them via a browser using their smartphone, tablet or a PC running any popular operating system (MAC, Linux, Windows, Android and iOS). The elements on the LCR meter application are arranged logically and offer a familiar user interface similar to bench LCR meters.
|STEMlab 125 - 10||STEMlab 125 - 14|
|Measured primary parameters||Z, L, C, R||Z, L, C, R|
|Measured secondary parameters||P, D, Q, E||P, D, Q, E|
|Selectable frequencies||100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz||100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz|
|Impedance range||1 Ohm-10 MOhm||1 Ohm-10 MOhm|
|DC bias||0.5 V||0.5 V|
|Max input voltage||0.5Vpp||0.5Vpp|
|Parameter range Z||1 Ohm-10 MOhm||1 Ohm-10 MOhm|
|Parameter range Rs, Rp||1 Ohm-10 MOhm||1 Ohm-10 MOhm|
|Parameter range Ls, Lp||100nH-1000 H||100nH-1000 H|
|Parameter range Cs, Cp||10pF - 100 mF||1pF - 100 mF|
|Parameter range P||+/- 180 deg||+/- 180 deg|
Red Pitaya products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. No other express or implied warranties are provided. 30 day return policy & 1 year warranty.
The main features of the LCR meter applications are described below:
MEASURED PRIMARY PARAMETERS: Z, L, C, R
LCR meter application will enable you to measure basic parameters of the passive electrical components: R – resistance, C – capacitance, L – inductance and Z – impedance.
MEASURED SECONDARY PARAMETERS: P, D, Q, E
Alongside main parameters the secondary parameters are also measured and calculated. These parameters are common in describing the properties and the quality of the passive components. P – phase of the impedance (phase between current and voltage on measured component), D – dissipation factor (often used to quantify the quality of the capacitor), Q – quality factor (often used to quantify the quality of the inductor), ESR – equivalent series resistance
SELECTABLE FREQUENCIES: 100HZ, 1KHZ, 10KHZ, 100KHZ
LCR meter enables measurements at 4 different frequencies (100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz). The user can select desired frequency and the LCR application will use sine signals with the selected frequency to measure the impedance.
RANGE MODES: AUTO, MANUAL
Since the measured values are unknown, the LCR meter will adjust the measuring range providing the best accuracy. If the user expects some value in creating ranges, then the Manual mode can be used.
- Measurements modes: Tolerance, Relative, Normal The “Tolerance” and “Relative” buttons are used for measuring in the Tolerance and Relative mode. When deselected, the LCR meter measures in the Normal mode.
- Tolerance mode: the last value measured before clicking the Tolerance button is saved and used to calculate the percentage difference between the new value and the saved one.
- Relative mode: the last value measured before clicking the Relative button is saved and used to calculate relative difference between the new value and the saved one. Equivalent Parameters calculation circuit: Parallel, Series The Parallel and Series measuring modes refer to using the Series or Parallel equivalent circuit for the parameters (R, C, L...) calculation from the measured Impedance Z *. LCR meters will only measure Z as the complex value Z=|Z|e^(jP) where P is the measured phase and |Z| is the impedance amplitude. All other parameters are calculated from the Series or the Parallel equivalent circuit.
- Export of measured data in .csv format
- Min, Max, Average measurements
- 1000 logging points
Scope of Delivery
- LCR meter Application with Software Licence
- Manufacturer: Red Pitaya
- Manufacturer's article name: STEMLab LCR meter