Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101667
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101667 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-229
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
The Pmod Shield is an adapter board from the Uno R3 style shield headers present on many Digilent system boards to Pmod. It provides the additional circuitry and connectors necessary to allow Digilent Pmods to be plugged directly in without the hassle of messy wires and cables. The Pmod Shield has five 2x6 Digilent Pmod ports and provides access to the I/O available via the shield headers.
- Compatible with the uC32, WF32, Wi-FIRE, PYNQ, Arty boards
- Provides access to our full line of peripheral modules (Pmod)
- Five 2x6-pin Digilent Pmod connectors with GPIO, SPI, UART, and I2C support
- One additional 6-pin SPI connector
- One I2C daisy chain connector
Product Change Notification
Pmod Shield PCB change from Rev A to Rev B
Notification Date: April 16, 2018
The Digilent Pmod Shield Rev B is now even easier to use: We’ve simplified the jumper selections, cleaned up the silk screen, removed the four user LEDs (that it turned out no one really used), and replaced the jumpers JP6 and JP8 with optionally loadable headers (now JP1 and JP2 on Rev B). By making these jumpers optional, the Pmod Shield is now physically compatible with a wider range of base boards. The pinout has remained the same, however the physical locations of a few of the Pmod ports on the board have shifted. The same shield header pins are broken out to the same Pmod ports on Rev A and Rev B.
Impact on functionality: N/A
Effective Date: Immediately
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod Shield in a custom Digilent cardboard box with protective foam
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod Shield: Adapter Board for Uno R3 Standard to Pmod
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-229