|Fino a 49||€ 549,00 (€ 653,31) *|
|Da 50||€ 521,55 (€ 620,64) *|
|Da 100||€ 494,10 (€ 587,98) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101697
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101697 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TEC0053-04-K1
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The kit enables development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications by providing all the necessary software and hardware components. The main hardware components of the kit are the TEC0053 from Trenz Electronic GmbH as the motor driver board, the Arty Z7-10 from Digilent Inc. as the reference controller board and a BLDC motor from Anaheim Automation as the reference motor. The main software components are the Field Control Algorithm implemented with Vivado SDSoC and the Web UI; the software has to be downloaded from trenz.org/EDDP/.
- Development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications
- Speed and flexibility provided by a Xilinx FPGA
- Internet-enabled by Linux operating system running on an ARM processor
- Implementation of a Field Control Algorithm with Vivado SDSoC
- Available motor control modes consist of speed control and stator current control
- Web UI and Network API for control of the motor over internet
- Power option up to 48V and 30A main supply current
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TEC0053-04 EDPS Power Stage
- 1 x TEC0060-01 motor connector board for EDPS
- 1 x Arty Z7: APSoC Zynq-7000 Development Board for Makers and Hobbyists as the reference controller board
- 1 x BLDC motor as the reference motor
- 1 x Pmod cable kit 6-pin, length ~ 15 cm (6")
- 2 x power supplies with cable 12 V / 3 A
- 2 x adapter sets (adapter for Europe, UK, USA and Australia) for power supplies 12 V,
- 1 x fuse 58V 30A slow bolt mount
- 1 x TEC0053 - protection cover
- 1 x 8 GB class 4 microSDHC card containing a motor control demo for the Arty Z7-10
- 4 x bolts M3 20 mm
- 8 x screws M3 x 6
- Manufacturer's article number: TEC0053-04-K1
- EDDP Kit Quick Start Guide
- EDDP User Manual
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.