|Fino a 9||€ 279,89 (€ 333,07) *|
|Da 10||€ 251,91 (€ 299,77) *|
|Da 25||€ 251,91 (€ 299,77) *|
|Da 50||€ 223,92 (€ 266,46) *|
|Da 100||€ 209,92 (€ 249,80) *|
|Da 250||€ 209,92 (€ 249,80) *|
|Da 500||€ 187,53 (€ 223,16) *|
|Da 1000||€ 187,53 (€ 223,16) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101705
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101705 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0803-01-02EG-1EA
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Delivery while stocks last.
The Trenz Electronic TE0803-01-02EG-1EA is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ with ZU2EG, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU2EG-1SFVC784E
- ZU2EG, 784 Pin Packages
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.6 cm
- Plug-on module with 4 x 160 pin B2B connectors
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Rugged for shock and high vibration.
- 2 GByte 64-Bit width DDR4 SDRAM
- 128 MByte QSPI Boot Flash dual parallel
- GPU (Graphic Processing Unit)
- User I/O
- 65 x multi-use I/O's (MIO)
- 156 high-performance (HP) I/O's (3 banks)
- Serial transceiver: PS GTR 4
- Programmable 4-channel PLL clock generator
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3 V power source required
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MPSoC module TE0803-01-02EG-1EA with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU2EG
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
The online pictures of this product are not a legally binding offer, but are symbol pictures for illustration and presentation only.