|Fino a 9||€ 499,00 (€ 608,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 449,10 (€ 547,90) *|
|Da 50||€ 424,15 (€ 517,46) *|
|Da 100||€ 399,20 (€ 487,02) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101713
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101713 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0745-02-30-1IA
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0745-02-30-1IA are industrial-grade SoC modules integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7030, 1 GByte DDR3, 64 MByte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq-7030 SoC XC7Z030-1FBG676I
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- Size 5.2 x 7.6 cm
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 1 GByte 32-Bit wide DDR3
- 64 MByte SPI Flash memory
- 1 GBit Ethernet PHY
- USB 2.0 OTG PHY
- Plug-on module with 3 x 160-pin High-Speed Samtec ST5 connectors
- 250 FPGA I/O's and 6 MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- 8 x GTX (7030: 4 GT)
- 2 GT Reference Clock inputs (7030: 1 REFCLK)
- 2 x PLL outputs
- Reference clock input for PLL (optional)
- MAC Address EEPROM
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0745-02-30-1IA Trenz Electronic Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.