|Fino a 9||€ 1.099,00 (€ 1.307,81) *|
|Da 10||€ 989,10 (€ 1.177,03) *|
|Da 25||€ 967,12 (€ 1.150,87) *|
|Da 50||€ 934,15 (€ 1.111,64) *|
|Da 100||€ 901,18 (€ 1.072,40) *|
|Da 250||€ 879,20 (€ 1.046,25) *|
|Da 500||€ 824,25 (€ 980,86) *|
|Da 1000||€ 769,30 (€ 915,47) *|
|Da 5000||€ 769,30 (€ 915,47) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101734
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101734 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0808-04-09EG-1EL
- A magazzino: 16
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This module is identical to variant TE0808-04-09EG-1EE except the 1 mm Samtec connectors.
The Trenz Electronic TE0808-04-09EG-1EL is a MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with 64-Bit width, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU9EG-1FFVC900E
- ZU9EG 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 4 GByte 64-Bit DDR4 SDRAM
- 128 MByte SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/Os
- 65 x PS MIOs, 48 x PL HD GPIOs, 156 x PL HP GIPIOs (3 banks)
- Serial transceivers: 4 x GTR + 16 x GTH
- Transceiver clocks inputs and outputs
- PLL clock generator inputs and outputs
- Si5345 - 10 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDOs
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MPSoC Module TE0808-04-09EG-1EL with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG, low profile
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.