|Fino a 9||€ 1.199,00 (€ 1.426,81) *|
|Da 10||€ 1.079,10 (€ 1.284,13) *|
|Da 25||€ 1.019,15 (€ 1.212,79) *|
|Da 50||€ 959,20 (€ 1.141,45) *|
|Da 100||€ 899,25 (€ 1.070,11) *|
|Da 250||€ 839,30 (€ 998,77) *|
|Da 500||€ 779,35 (€ 927,43) *|
|Da 1000||€ 719,40 (€ 856,09) *|
|Da 5000||€ 719,40 (€ 856,09) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101749
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101749 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0841-02-035-1I
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0841-02-035-1I is a powerful FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU035, 2 GByte DDR4, 64 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU035 FPGA XCKU035-1SFVA784I
- Rugged for industrial application
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- 2 GByte (2 x 1 GByte) 16-Bit width DDR4 SDRAM
- 64 MByte QSPI Boot Flash
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam High-Speed Hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm), total 260 terminals
- 60 x HR I/Os
- 84 x HP I/Os
- Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (TX/RX)
- 2 x MGT external clock inputs
- Si5338 - 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported
- User defined IO-Bank power
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0841-02-035-1I Kintex UltraScale XCKU035 Micromodule, 4 x 5 cm, Speedgrade 1
- 4 x bolts and screws
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.