Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101753
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101753 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TEM0001-01A-010C
- A magazzino: 177
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TEM0001 is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Microsemi SmartFusion2 FPGA SoC and 8 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. SmartFusion2 combines a 166 MHz Cortex-M3 MCU including 256 KByte Flash and 80 KByte SRAM, as well as 12 kLUT FPGA Core Logic. The TEM0001 is ideal for evaluation and rapid prototying.
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC M2S010-VFG400 FPGA
- 8 MByte SDRAM
- 8 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- 25 MHz system clock and 32.768 KHz auxiliary clock
- JTAG and UART over Micro USB2 connector
- 1 x 3-pin header for Live Probes
- 1 x Pmod header providing 8 I/O
- 2 x 14-pin headers (2.54 mm pitch) providing 23 I/O
- 9 user LEDs
- 1 user push button
- 3.3V single power supply with on-board voltage regulators
- Size 61.5 x 25 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x SMF2000 Smartfusion2 FPGA module with user manual
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.