Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101757
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101757 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-361
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Breadboard Adapter is intended to be used with the Analog Discovery tool to provide a prototyping surface with a secure connection. It provides a female header to pass through all connections from the Analog Discovery 2 as well as a prototyping surface. The PCB provides two power rails directly routed from the V+ and V- pins on the Analog Discovery. Components and wires can be soldered to the prototyping surface and power rails. Alternatively, the half-sized breadboard can be affixed (permanently) to the adapter to provide connections.
Note: The Breadboard Adapter for Analog Discovery shares the same connector as the OpenScope MZ, but the pin mapping is not the same. Make sure to check the pin diagram of the OpenScope MZ before using the Breadboard Adapter other devices.
- Protoboard area consists of twenty-six rows of 10 plated through-holes
- Two 26 hole V+, V-, and GND rails routed from the 30-pin connector
- 30-pin female headers pass through all signals from the Analog Discovery
- One half-sized solderless breadboard is included
- Provides an alternative to the flywires for Analog Discovery
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Breadboard Adapter for the Analog Discovery
- 1 x half-size solderless breadboard (not attached)
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Breadboard Adapter for Analog Discovery
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-361