|Fino a 9||€ 299,00 (€ 364,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 269,10 (€ 328,30) *|
|Da 25||€ 254,15 (€ 310,06) *|
|Da 50||€ 239,20 (€ 291,82) *|
|Da 100||€ 224,25 (€ 273,59) *|
|Da 250||€ 209,30 (€ 255,35) *|
|Da 500||€ 194,35 (€ 237,11) *|
|Da 1000||€ 179,40 (€ 218,87) *|
|Da 5000||€ 179,40 (€ 218,87) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101763
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101763 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0720-03-1QFA
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This module is identical to variant TE0720-03-1QF except the manufacturer of the assembled Flash memory is different.
The Trenz Electronic TE0720-03-1QFA is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Automotive Zynq-7020, a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
- Xilinx Zynq XA7Z020-1CLG484Q (Automotive)
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), SGMII accessible on a board-to-board connector
- USB 2.0 high speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-Bit-wide 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 4 GByte e.MMC (up to 32 GByte)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 152 FPGA I/O's (75 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Valid MAC Address and 2K serial EEPROM
- SHA-256 authentication chip with unique serial number
- RTC, temperature compensated
- 3 user LEDs
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0720-03-1QFA Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
- 4 x bolts and screws
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.