Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101764
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101764 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-359
- A magazzino: 15
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod BLE
The Digilent Pmod BLE is a powerful peripheral module meant for use with any UART enabled development board. This Pmod employs the Roving Networks RN4870 to create a fully integrated Bluetooth Low Energy interface. This chip features an onboard Bluetooth stack that makes connecting and communicating with any Bluetooth 4.X device possible through simple UART commands. The RN4870 also features four built-in GATT services: Device Information, Airpatch, BeaconThings, and UART Transparent data streaming. It also allows up to five custom public services and up to four custom private services, each allowing up to eight custom characteristics. The Pmod BLE is an affordable, versatile, low energy addition to the wireless Pmod library.
- Roving Networks RN4870
- Bluetooth® Smart 4.2 BLE compatible
- Add wireless capability with low power Bluetooth radio
- ASCII command interface over UART
- UART transparent service for serial data streaming
- Secure communications, 128-bit AES encryption, and white list capabilities
- Customizable GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, and integrated public profiles
- 12-pin Pmod port with UART interface
- Internet of Things
- Remote control
- Beacon applications
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Pmod BLE in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod BLE: Bluetooth Interface
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-359