Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101773
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101773 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-366
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod HAT Adapter
The Pmod HAT Adapter makes it easy to connect Pmods to a Raspberry Pi. It supports plug-and-play functionality, only requiring that the host Raspberry Pi is booted with the Pmod HAT attached. The Pmod HAT has three 2×6 Pmod ports and provides access to additional I/O available via the Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO connector. Users can take advantage of example Python libraries and demo tutorials hosted on DesignSpark.
- Provides access to full line of Digilent Pmod™ peripheral modules.
- Enables use of up to three Pmods at a time.
- Supports SPI, UART, I2C, and GPIO connections.
- Optionally powered through a 5V barrel jack.
- Follows Raspberry Pi HAT specification. See the Raspberry Pi HAT Introduction for more details.
- The Pmod HAT Adapter is compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards that use the 40-pin GPIO connector:
- Raspberry Pi Model A+
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 B
- Raspberry Pi 3 B
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod HAT Adapter in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod HAT Adapter: Pmod Expansion for Raspberry Pi
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-366