Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101779
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101779 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-377
- A magazzino: 4
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod ESP32
The Pmod ESP32 provides an easy and cost effective way to add wireless communication to any host platform or project. It uses the fully certified ESP-WROOM-32 Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module from Espressif Systems. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from low-power sensor networks to more demanding tasks such as music streaming. The Pmod form factor is perfect for quickly turning your board into a powerful IoT platform using the pre-loaded AT command firmware, or for evaluating the ESP32 radio itself. The ESP-WROOM-32 can be used successfully as a peripheral or as a standalone device.
This product was designed in collaboration with Renesas Synergy and is supported in the Renesas Synergy Platform.
- Expressif ESP-WROOM-32
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, and Bluetooth communication available
- 20.5 dBm output power at the antenna
- User button for resetting the processor after a mode switch
- User switch for toggling between UART and SPI communication
- Low power sleep mode for battery powered applications
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI and UART interfaces
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Types 2A and 3A
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Low-power sensor networks
- Music Streaming
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod ESP32 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod ESP32: Wireless Communication Module
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-377
- Product page with datasheet at Digilent Inc.
- Pmod ESP32 Renesas Synergy Application
- Remotely Controlled Microcontroller from a Browser (Hackster Project)
- Wireless FPGA Debugger and System Monitor (Hackster Project)
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum