Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101785
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101785 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-380
- A magazzino: 12
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod MicroSD
The Pmod MicroSD provides a microSD card slot to any board that has 3.3V logic and is pin compatible with a 12-pin Pmod port capable of SPI communication. It allows the host board to read and write to the microSD card over a SPI interface. With no file system limitation or maximum memory size, the Pmod MicroSD allows users to store and access large amounts of data from the host board.
- microSD card breakout to Pmod™ Port or 2.7-3.6 V logic level
- Store and access large amounts of data from the host board
- No limitation on file system or memory size of microSD card used
- 1-bit and 4-bit communication
- 12-pin Pmod port with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod MicroSD in a custom-made antistatic Pmod package
The MicroSD card is not included, but can be purchased as an accessory.
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod MicroSD: microSD Card Slot
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-380
a) Using the Pmod MicroSD with Arduino Uno (Arduino)
b) Getting Started with Digilent Pmod IPs (FPGA)
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum