Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101802
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101802 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Red Pitaya
- Codice produttore: VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Vector network analyzer tests and optimizes the performance of
- Antennas (SWR (return loss, S11))
- RF filters
- RF switches
Note: To use the VNA application an additional VNA bridge module is needed. The VNA bridge module is available on Red Pitaya's web store. VNA is a contributed Python application by Pavel Demin that runs on a WINDOWS or Linux OS.
- Plot formats: smith chart, impedance, SWR, ref. coeff, return loss
- Supported calibration modes (open, short & load)
- Measurement export
- Marker readouts
- PC-controlled over LAN of WIFI from a Microsoft Windows interface
- Freq. range 500k to 62MHz
- Directivity 42 dB, typical
- Dynamic range: 74dB
- Noise floor: - 88dBm
Red Pitaya products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. No other express or implied warranties are provided. 30 day return policy & 1 year warranty.
Scope of Delivery
- RF swr bridge in aluminium enclosure
- SMA male calibration accessories (50 ohm, open & short loads)
- 2 x SMA to SMA cable
- Manufacturer: Red Pitaya
- Manufacturer's article name: Vector network analyzer module
- What do I need before I start?