|Fino a 9||€ 2.060,00 (€ 2.451,40) *|
|Da 10||€ 1.854,00 (€ 2.206,26) *|
|Da 25||€ 1.751,00 (€ 2.083,69) *|
|Da 50||€ 1.648,00 (€ 1.961,12) *|
|Da 100||€ 1.545,00 (€ 1.838,55) *|
|Da 250||€ 1.442,00 (€ 1.715,98) *|
|Da 500||€ 1.339,00 (€ 1.593,41) *|
|Da 1000||€ 1.236,00 (€ 1.470,84) *|
|Da 5000||€ 1.236,00 (€ 1.470,84) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101823
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101823 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0783-02-100-2I
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0783-02-100-2I is a high-performance, industrial-grade SoM (System on Module) based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC (XC7Z035, XC7Z045 or XC7Z100) with 1 GByte RAM (32bit wide DDR3) connected to PS, 2 GByte RAM (64bit wide DDR3) connected to PL, 4 GByte eMMC, 16 GTX high-performance transceiver lanes, 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages.
A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All this in a 8.5 x 8.5 cm form factor at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z100-2FFG900I FPGA
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Large number of configurable I/Os are provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 1 GByte RAM (32bit wide DDR3) connected to PS
- 2 GByte RAM (64bit wide DDR3) connected to PL
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- Hi-Speed USB2 ULPI transceiver PHY
- Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) Ethernet transceiver PHY
- 4 GByte eMMC (optional up to 64 GByte)
- Lattice MachXO2 HC 4000 System Controller CPLD
- 40 GPIO's available to user on B2B connector
- MAC-address EEPROM
- Serial user EEPROM
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- Si5338A programmable quad PLL clock generator for GTX transceiver clocks
- Plug-on module with 3 x 160-pin high-speed strips
- 16 GTX high-performance transceiver
- 4x GT transceiver clock inputs
- 166 FPGA I/O's (83 LVDS pairs)
- On-board high-efficiency switch-mode DC-DC converters
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- User LED
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado Design Suite - HLx Edition Download
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions include Partial Reconfiguration at no additional cost with the Vivado HL Design Edition and HL System Edition. In-warranty users can regenerate their licenses to gain access to this feature.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0783-02-100-2I Trenz Electronic System on Module with Zynq-7000
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
The online pictures of this product are not a legally binding offer, but are symbol pictures for illustration and presentation only.