Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 101824
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101824 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TEI0010-02-08-C8
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
AnalogMAX is part of the ultra low-cost MAX1000 series of boards from Trenz Electronic. It is a full featured sensor fusion board based on the MAX 10 Intel FPGA including the brand-new Smoke Detector ADPD188BI from Analog Devices.
The chip integrates a highly efficient photometric front end, two LEDs, and a photodiode. The board also includes a fully calibrated single-chip temperature sensor (0.25°C, 16-Bit), MEMS accelerometer (3-axis), and compact 8-channel ADC/DAC/GPIO extender.
The data output and functional configuration occur over a 1.8 V I2C or SPI interface.
- Intel MAX 10 FPGA 10M08SAU169C8G
- Integrated smoke detector sensor IC, ADPD188BI
- 64 MBit SPI FLASH with secure authentication
- 64 MBit SDRAM
- 0.25°C accurate, 16-Bit temperature sensor, ADT7320
- 8-Channel configurable ADC/DAC/GPIO AD5592RBCPZ
- 3-Axis acceleration sensor, ADXL362
- Resistor set Oscillator LTC1799
- USB/JTAG programmer
- Power Supply by ADI, DC/DC LT8607, LDO ADP160
- User button, user reset button
- Pmod and MKR for optional expansion boards
- 8 LEDs
- Preprogrammed Demo Application
- Sensor nodes
- Test and Measurement
- IoT Maker
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x AnalogMAX ADI Sensor Hub Module
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.