Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101826
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101826 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: MYIR
- Codice produttore: MYC-C7Z015-4E1D-776-I
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: 4 giorni lavorativi
The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is an SOM (System on Module) board based on Xilinx XC7Z015 (Z-7015) All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) which is among the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic, four 6.25Gbps SerDes transceivers and one PCIe Gen2 x 4 integrated block. The MYC-C7Z015 module has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog on board. It provides a large number of I/O signals for ARM peripherals and FPGA I/Os through two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board connectors, which is ideal for your next embedded design.
The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is compatible with MYIR’s MYC-C7Z010/20 CPU Modules and they can share the same base board which is designed by MYIR for evaluation or prototype purpose. The MYD-C7Z015 development board takes full features of the Zynq-7015 SoC. It has full features of the MYD-C7Z010/20 development board, additionally, it has one PCIe interface and one SFP transceiver module interface.
- 667MHz Xilinx XC7Z015 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit)
- 4GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- Two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin Board-to-Board Expansion Connectors
- Ready-to-Run Linux 3.15.0
The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is capable of running Linux 3.15.0. MYIR provides a downloadable software package.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MYC-C7Z015 CPU Modul mit XC7Z015-1/2CLG485I SoC
- Manufacturer: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer's article name: MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module
- Manufacturer's article number: MYC-C7Z015-4E1D-776-I