Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 101850
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101850 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
- Codice produttore: OP047
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
FPGA Drive FMC is an FPGA Mezzanine Card that allows you to connect up to two M.2 form factor NVMe SSDs to your FPGA or MPSoC development board. Both of the SSDs have their own independent 4-lane PCIe link to the FPGA/MPSoC for maximum throughput.
On-board 100MHz oscillators provide precision clock sources for both SSDs and the FPGA/MPSoC. For more detailed information, including specifications, technical documents, tutorials and example designs for the latest version of Vivado, please visit the product website fpgadrive.com.
- Supports up to 2 x M.2 NGFF M-key PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs not included)
- Supports up to 4 lane PCIe Gen3 per SSD
- HPC FMC connector interfaces with LPC or HPC FMC carriers that have connected gigabit transceivers
- 2 x 100 MHz oscillators supply clocks for both SSDs and the FPGA/MPSoC
- EEPROM containing board identification
- Open source reference designs for several development boards
- Straightforward tech support
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x FPGA Drive FMC
- Manufacturer: Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: FPGA Drive FMC
- Manufacturer's article number: OP047