Pmod LED: Four High-brightness LEDs
Four high-bright LEDs that are driven by logic-level transistors so each LED can be illuminated with a logic high signal that provides less than 1mA of current.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod LED
The Pmod LED has four user LEDs that are individually driven through logic-level transistors.
- 4 high-bright red LEDs
- Clearly visible logic level indicators
- Required driving current of < 1 mA
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8“ × 0.8” (2.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod LED
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod LED: Four High-brightness LEDs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-076
|Legacy item ID||1886|