Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101835
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101835 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-351-10
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Digilent ZYBO Z7 is the newest addition to the popular ZYBO line of ARM/FPGA SoC Platform. The ZYBO Z7 surrounds the Zynq with a rich set of multimedia and connectivity peripherals to create a formidable single-board computer, even before considering the flexibility and power added by the FPGA. Hardware designer and software developer can seamlessly integrate your FPGA and CPU functionality. The ZYBO Z7's video-capable feature set includes a MIPI CSI-2 compatible Pcam connector, HDMI input, HDMI output, and high DDR3L bandwidth. Attaching additional hardware is made easy by the ZYBO Z7's Pmod connectors, allowing access to Digilent's catalog of over 70 Pmod peripheral boards, including motor controllers, sensors, displays, and more.
ZYBO Z7-20 comes with SDSoC voucher. The SDSoC™ development environment provides a familiar embedded C/C++ application development experience including an easy to use Eclipse IDE and a comprehensive design environment for heterogeneous Zynq® All Programmable SoC.
The Zybo Z7 is a direct replacement for the popular Digilent Zybo development board.
- Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C
- 1 GB DDR3L with 32-bit bus @ 1066 MHz
- 16 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- USB OTG PHY with host and device support
- Pcam camera connector with MIPI CSI-2 support
- HDMI sink port (input)
- HDMI source port (output)
- Audio codec with stereo headphone, stereo line-in, and microphone jacks
- Pmod connectors
- Powered from USB or any 5V external power source
- Embedded Vision
- System Monitoring
- Embedded Architecture
- Server-Backhaul applications
Overview of Pmods associated with this board.
The training materials include the hands-on workbook and project files. It illustrates the viability of real-time video processing in reconfigurable logic instead of software running on a general-purpose microprocessor. Engineers, developers and academia can learn High Level Synthesis (HLS) design flow to configure the field programmable gate array (FPGA), design a video processing pipeline and culminate in the implementation of an edge detection application.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x ZYBO Z7-10 in a cardboard packaging with protective foam (without accessories)
- 1 x SDSoC Voucher
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: ZYBO Z7 Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Platform
- Manufacturer's article number: 471-014
If you are about to order this article with academic pricing from Trenz Electronic and you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to email@example.com after ordering.