Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 101867
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-101867 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TEC0089-02-325-2CC
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The DesignWare® ARC® EM Software Development Platform is a flexible platform for rapid software development on ARC EM processors and subsystems. It is intended to accelerate software development and debug of ARC EM processor-based systems for a wide range of ultra-low power embedded applications such as IoT, sensor fusion, and voice applications. It includes an FPGA-based hardware board with commonly used peripherals and interfaces for extensibility. Downloadable platform packages containing different hardware configurations enable the board to be programmed with different ARC EM processors and subsystems. The packages also contain the necessary software configuration information for the toolchain and embARC Open Software Platform.
The development platform is supported by Synopsys' MetaWare Development Tool Kit, which includes a compiler, debugger and libraries optimized for maximum performance with minimal code size. The embARC Open Software Platform (OSP), available online from embarc.org, gives developers online access to device drivers, FreeRTOS, middleware and examples that enables them to quickly start software development for their ARC-based embedded systems.
Each hardware configuration includes an ARC EM processor and subsystem with access to 16MB of PSRAM, 16MB of SPI Flash and a wide range of peripherals such Audio Line In/Out, UART, SPI, I2C, and ADC. An on-board module providing Wi-Fi/Bluetooth functionality and a 9-D motion sensor enable fast development of IoT applications. Two digital MEMs microphones can also be used for the development of voice applications. The hardware is extensible using the popular Arduino® interface and extension is also possible with Digilent® Pmod™ Interfaces, mikroBUS™ headers and a 50-pin header. Debug and trace are handled with USB/JTAG interfaces and a NEXUS interface for ARC Real-Time Trace (RTT). The board includes a micro-SD card slot for loading application software.
- Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K325T-2FBG676C
- 32 MByte Quad-SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- USB-JTAG bridge FT2232H
- FPGA configuration through:
- SPI Flash memory
- SPI Flash configuration through:
- Arduino compatible pin headers
- MicroBUS compatible pin headers
- 3x Pmod compatible pin headers
- 50 pin header 2.54mm (40 single-ended IO, 20 differential lanes, variable VCCIO)
- Mictor Debug connector
- 10 pin Debug connector 2mm
- 2 x 8 MByte PSRAM IS66WVC4M16EALL
- 32 MByte User Quad-SPI Flash memory
- Micro SDcard Socket
- Wireless module RS9113-NBZ-D1C (Wi-Fi/BT/BLE)
- 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer ICM-20948
- Stereo Audio Codec MAX9880A
- 2 x PDM Microphones SPK0641HT4H-1
- 2 x 3.5mm RCA audio jacks (input/output)
- 100MHz User Clock Oscillator SiT8008
- Status LEDs, Power LED
- 8 x User LEDs
- Reset Buttons
- User Button
- 2 x 4bit User DIP switches
- 12V Power Supply (separately included in the scope of delivery)
- 12V Fan
Scope of Delivery
The ARC EM Software Development hardware consists of:
- 1 x ARC EM SDP (hardware) board
- 1 x 12V Interchangeable Plug with four adapters and cable
- 1 x 12V Fan
Platform Packages and Software
Platform packages and the embARC Open Software Platform are available for download from Synopsys. Further information is available from Sysnopsys here.
- Manufacturer's article number: TEC0089-02-325-2CC
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.