Time-Sensitive Networking Switch
Variation number (MEPA): VAR-827000241
Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) allows to merge OT and IT worlds and guarantees the interoperability and standardization of all the devices in a Deterministic Ethernet network.
This technology offers a significant cost reduction in equipment investment, maintenance, seamless integration of advanced analysis services and a reduction of dependence on a single vendor. All these advantages make Time-Sensitive Networking the reference technology in the Ethernet networks of the future.
RELY-TSN-BRIDGE is Relyum’s first TSN switch design for seamless implementation of Deterministic Ethernet networks. Based on SoC-e*’s TSN technology, this device benefits from a robust and field proven design used in the most demanding sectors (railway, aerospace, automotive, industrial automation, etc.).
This device can be used as a TSN Bridge providing 4 multi-media Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 internal ports.
RELY-TSN-BRIDGE supports the largest number of TSN standards in the market, which makes it suitable for any specific profile. These key features makes RELY-TSN-BRIDGE platform the most reliable and multipurpose networking device for critical environments.
*Selected as one of the 17 key industry players in the Automotive Ethernet Markets to 2024 Report
- 4x Ethernet port
- Media options (SFP cages):
- 1 x 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet Service port
- RSTP IEEE802.1w
- LLDP support
- VLAN support
- Ethernet type based or IEEE 802.1P Traffic prioritization
- 1 x USB port
- IEEE 802.1AS – Timing and Synchronization
- IEEE 802.1Qbv – Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic
- IEEE 802.1Qav – Forwarding and Queuing Enhancements for Time-Sensitive Streams
- IEEE 802.1Qcc – Enhancements for Stream Reservation Protocol
- IEEE 802.1Qci* – Per-Stream Filtering and Policing
- IEEE 802.1CB* – Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability
- IEEE 802.1Qbu* & IEEE 802.3br* – Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability
- On-board UltraScale™ FPGA for high-speed network switching and PTP timestamping
- Multi-core CPU unit to support autonomous software applications
- Fanless design and full metal enclosure
- Power Supply: 6VDC to 30 VDC
- Operating. temperature.: -40°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature.: -40°C to +85°C
- Optional mounting: DIN rail
Configuration and Management
- SNMPv3, SSH, Netconf support
- Web-based HTML5-GUI access/configuration:
- Accessible through HTTP(S)
- Configuration profiles and Firmware updates
- Real-time network monitoring
*Interoperability test pending