Pmod LS1 - Infrared Light Detector
Interface module for connecting optical sensors to digital inputs on a Digilent system board.
Variation number (MEPA): VAR-827000306
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod LS1
The Digilent Pmod LS1 allows users to receive signals from multiple optical sensors, such as the popular combination of an IR LED with an IR sensor used in line-following robots.
- Infrared light detector with on-board sensitivity adjustment
- Interface with up to four reflective or transmissive photo detectors
- Works with Digilent IR Proximity Sensor
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.4“ × 0.8” (3.6 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod LS1
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod LS1 - Infrared Light Detector
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-086