PowerBRICKS: Breadboardable Dual Output USB Power Supplies +/-5V (200mA)
Uses USB power to provide regulated voltage to your breadboard.
Variation number (MEPA): VAR-827000414
Every circuit needs a power supply, but simple, low cost, portable, and reliable power sources can be hard to come by. That's why we've designed the PowerBRICK family as the perfect solution to all of those requirements.
PowerBRICKS are designed to easily plug directly onto your breadboard for simple, low profile integration. There are 4 options to choose from: 12V, 9V, 5V, and 3.3V. Each is powered by USB and can provide up to 1.1W of power. In addition, PowerBRICKS can be daisy-chained to provide more than one +/- Vout pair. (Total power output for the entire chain should not exceed 2.2W.)
- Plugs into your breadboard for simple integration
- Powered by USB
- Provides up to 1.1W
- Available in 4 output voltages:
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x PowerBRICK Power Supply Module +/-5V (320mA)
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: PowerBRICKS: Breadboardable Dual Output USB Power Supplies
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-294-A (5V)