ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board Add SDSoC Voucher
Low-Cost-Entwicklungsboard für die Xilinx Zynq-7000 Plattform (Extensible Processing Platform EPP). Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484, 512 MB DDR3, 256 MB Quad-SPI-Flash, 4 GB SD-Karte
Código de artículo VAR-827001555
ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (AP SoC). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux, Android, Windows or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoCs tightly coupled ARM processing system and 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. Target applications include video processing, reconfigurable computing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, exploring RISC processors (ARM), and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
- Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 Mb Quad-SPI Flash
- 4 GB SD card
- Onboard USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)
- Multiple displays (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128 x 32 OLED)
- Video processing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Motor control
- Software acceleration
- Linux/Android/RTOS development
- Embedded ARM processing
- General Zynq-7000 EPP prototyping
The Xilinx Zynq Training Video-Book, will contain a series of Videos through which we will make the audience familiar with the architecture of the Zynq device. Then, we will teach how one can design embedded systems for the Zynq using the Vivado environment.
Scope of Delivery
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
- 12 V AC/DC power supply
- 4 GB SD Card
- USB A to micro-B cable
- USB Adapter: Male Micro-B to Female Standard-A
- Custom Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: ZedBoard Zynq-7000 ARM/FPGA SoC Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-248
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
- Further information and product support http://www.zedboard.org/
- www.zedboard.org community
|Identificación de artículo||101309|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||860 g|