Pmod RTCC: Real-time clock/calendar
Echtzeit Uhr/Kalender basierend auf den Microchip MCP79410.
Código de artículo VAR-827000821
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod RTCC
The Pmod RTCC is a real-time clock/calendar powered by the Microchip® MCP79410. Through the I2C interface, users may configure up to two alarms that can be triggered at a wide variety of possible times.
- Real-time clock/calendar with lithium coin cell back-up
- Multi-function pin output that can generate a square wave
- Two available alarms
- 128 bytes EEPROM
- 64 bytes SRAM
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3“ × 0.8” (3.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod RTCC in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod RTCC: Real-time Clock / Calendar
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-218
|Identificación de artículo||100709|
|ID de artículo histórico||2007|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||11 g|