Arty S7: Spartan-7 S50 FPGA Board for Makers and Hobbyists
Size, performance and cost optimized FPGA development board - perfect for makers and hobbyists.
Référence de l’article VAR-827000436
The Arty S7 board features the Xilinx Spartan-7 FPGA and is the latest member of the Arty family for Makers and Hobbyists.
The Spartan-7 FPGA offers the most size, performance, and cost-conscious design engineered with the latest technologies from Xilinx and is fully compatible with Vivado Design Suite. Putting this FPGA in the Arty form factor provides users with a wide variety of I/O and expansion options. Use the dual row Arduino connectors to mount one of the hundreds of hardware compatible shields available, or use the Pmod ports with Digilent's pre-made Pmod IP blocks for a more streamlined design experience.
The Arty S7 was designed to be MicroBlaze soft processor ready and comes out of the box ready to use with the Xilinx WebPack. Additionally, with the on-chip analog-to-digital converter, users can configure up dual conversion channels at 12 bits of resolution on Arty S7.
- XC7S50-CSGA324 FPGA
- Internal clock speeds over 450 MHz
- 1 MSPS On-chip Analog-to-Digital Converter (XADC)
- Programmable Over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- 256 MB DDR3L with 16-bit bus @ 667 MHz
- 128 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- 100 MHz External Clock
- 4 Pmod Ports
- Two Standard 12-pin Pmod connectors
- Two High-speed 12-pin Pmod connectors
- USB-UART bridge
- Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
- Powered from USB or any 7V-15 V external power source
- USB-JTAG Programming
- 4 Switches
- 4 Buttons, 1 Board Reset Button, 1 FPGA Reset Button (total 6)
- 4 Green LEDs, 2 RGB LEDs (total 6)
- Sensor Fusion
- Motor control- Single Axis
- Machine Vision
- General Purpose
- Integrating Arm Cortex-M Processors into Xilinx FPGAs Course Workbook by Adam Taylor
- Integrating ARM Microprocessors in an Arty S7 - Workshop Recording
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Arty S7 Spartan-7 FPGA board in a Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Arty S7: Spartan-7 FPGA for Makers and Hobbyists
- Manufacturer's article code: 410-352
|ID de l’art.||100337|
|ID de l'ancien article||2728|
|Pays de fabrication||Thailand|
|Poids net||83 g|