FeeTech FS5103R Continuous Rotation Servo
Designed for continuous rotation. Speed: 4.8V: 0.18 sec./60°, 6.0V: 0.16 sec./60°
Numéro de variation (MEPA): VAR-827000809
Designed for continuous rotation.
The FeeTech Continuous Rotation Servo can be used for many applications. The most common use of servos is as actuators. Their ability to move with relatively high torque through a path at constant velocity makes them very useful. The speed of the servo’s rotation is controlled with Pulse Width Modulation.
- Designed for continuous rotation
- Pulse width: 500-2500 µs
- Rotational range: 360°
- Motor type: brushed
- Gear type: plastic
- Rotation/support: dual bearings
- 3-pin Futaba style connector
- Dimensions: 1.61 in (40.8 mm) x 0.79 in (20.1 mm) x 1.50 in (38.0 mm)
- Includes a variety of servo horns, grommets and mounting screws
4.8V: 41.74 oz-in (3 kg-cm)
6.0V: 44.52 oz-in (3.2 kg-cm)
4.8V: 0.18 sec/60°
6.0V: 0.16 sec/60°
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x FeeTech FS5103R Continuous Rotation Servo
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: FeeTech FS5103R Continuous Rotation Servo
- Manufacturer's article number: 290-023