Pmod AQS: Digital Gas Sensor for Air Quality
Digital gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality at low power.
Numéro de variation (MEPA): VAR-827000473
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AQS
The Digilent Pmod AQS is a digital gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality at low power. With the AMS CCS811, you can detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) using the micro-hotplate technology, enabling a highly reliable solution for gas sensors with very fast cycle times.
- Optimized low-power modes
- Integrated MCU with ADC
- The Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) output range is from 0ppb to 1187ppb
- 10-bit measurement resolution
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AQS in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AQS: Digital Gas Sensor for Air Quality
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-386