Pmod TPH2: 12-pin Test Point Header
Ideal way to test the connection between a Pmod and system board with 12-pin (2x6) connectors loaded.
Référence de l’article VAR-827000310
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod TPH2
The Pmod TPH2 offers 12 external pin headers so that users can easily test the GPIO signals passing through each of the pins.
- 12 external test point headers
- Easily access and test signals passing through
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3“ × 0.8” (3.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod TPH2
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod TPH2: 12-pin Test Point Header
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-135
|ID de l’art.||100211|
|ID de l'ancien article||1913|
|Pays de fabrication||Thailand|
|Poids net||12 g|